11. juli 2012

://SALE favourites

It's sale everywhere and I love a good bargain. I found these two items on sale at MANGO yesterday, I've been considering these for a while. Mango can have really nice items inspired by catwalk trends and often make good "copies" like ZARA. I'm a big fan of sharp and smart clothing for cheap.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This cotton dress just costed 249,- NOK and can be worn in so many ways. The print is really nice and looks really high end. I'd wear this dress with my leather vest and new sandals.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This printed blouse just cost 99,- NOK (!!!!) and it's really Givenchy'ish. I'd pair with my new Wang boots and these shorts. Btw, these shorts are also on sale - super comfy and super stretchy. 

I <3 SALE! Hope to find more scoops!

sources:// ssense/mango/h&m/birkenstock
collage by me

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar