21. juli 2012

://MY BIKE.

So I FINALLY bought a bike. My decision came down to a single speed bike that I bought from a local bike shop nearby and it is perfect! The idea of building my own bike has taken too long. I liked the idea of buying a complete and ready assembled bike even better and I got the correct size for me. It was also on sale so it didn't hurt my wallet at all.

I see it as a blank canvas, a bike I eventually can customize as time goes. Here it is:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
FUJI BETSY singled speed in white

If it wasn't for the leopard helmet I bought in New York, I think I'd still be bike-less today. So the helmet kickstarted it all. After buying the bike, I've been thinking about getting some of these accessories and start customizing the bike. I've always liked Brooks products' and think they would look good in a white bike. It also goes well with the helmet...


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

When I heard Mike and Mags where going to Copenhagen, I asked Mike to check some other cool stuff for the bike. He did managed to get me something. More on that later!

Let's ride!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar