24. juli 2012

://BIKE essentials

I have a couple ideas of how I want my bike to look like. I love pink, and I'm thinking about pink details on my bike. I also think these parts will work with the a black Brooks B17S saddle that I hopefully will get soon (changed my mind about the brown).

Craving for these atm:

As mentioned earlier, my cousin helped me get some cool pink esssentials for my bike in Copenhagen. He got me the lock and grips, can't wait!! I hope to get some hot-pink wheels soon.

I also need basic bike tools and that pink rear light for darker days. (how cute is that!?!?!)

With the white frame and pink details, my bike would look something like this (just with a black leather saddle):



Update: Tried the grips - FAIL!!! Measured that damn thing wrong, so I ended up with one pink grip too short. I guess you fail and learn.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar