15. juli 2012

://BLACK tee

I love t-shirts, plain or with prints. It's such a simple and versatile garment that can be used in so many ways. I especially love a good men's tee. My favourite way to wear a tee is with simple fitted pants. Dress it up with a blazer and some nice shoes, or dress it down with some clean sneakers and your favourite leather jacket.

These tees by MARCELO BURLON for 2012 F/W caught my eye. Especially these prints:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My favourite one is with the bird print. <3

These prints were inspired by his friends Macs Iotti (L’Uomo Vogue) and Givenchy head designer Riccardo Tisci, which can be visibly noticed by some of the prints.

I would def wear these. Give it to me.

sources:// hypebeast

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar