4. mars 2012

://sunday HIPSTER?

I SEEM TO get a little "hipsta" on the weekend. Don't hate. The sneakers and the comfy clothes is much more appealing when dressing up as an office rat 5 days of the week. Don't get me wrong, I love dress pants, ironed shirts and polished shoes. But I also love a well used Carhartt sweater and tee, jeans and a pair of good sneakers. I don't look at myself or define my style "hipster". I certainly don't consciously strive for it. Maybe I'm not a hipster anyway?


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Hipsta much?!? - Acid washed jeans, retro Nike sneakers, Norse beanie, Supreme backpack, Whyred jacket and Ray-Bans.


"Hipster" or "hipsters" are either admired or hated. What I find very funny is that the ones that hates on the concept of "hipsters" are often a hipster themselves. Ironic huh?

YAY for hipsta SUNDAYS!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar