16. mars 2012

://PINK and flowers.

I LIKE pink. I like this outfit, and it's my type of girly i.e. relaxed and uncomplicated. Ofcourse inspired by this strong trend seen everywhere - this is my affordable interpretation of it. With the bling. This is the closest I can get to something Celine-ish  without emptying my bank account.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
ZARA shirt and blazer/H&M pants/MARC JACOBS necklace/MULBERRY bracelet

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Can't wait for spring and summer when Oslo will be filled with COLOR and PRINTS.

2 kommentarer:

  1. wow your outfit is absolutely stunning! which mulberry and marc jacobs items are these exactly? soooooooooooo gorgeous, love your style! xxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Snapshots and shutterbugs3. april 2012 kl. 23:25

    tnx! it's a mjbmj turnlock necklace (last season) and a mulberry large tillie bracelet.

    SvarSlett