6. november 2012

://NEW on the SHELF!

Autumn and winter means spending more time at home. Trying to extend my so far little book collection on these books I've been eying for a long time. I don't read much, but I love collecting books that contains pictures/art that I hope can inspire me. My Amazon wish list keep getting longer, so I thought I'd try to order atleast a couple every month. These are the newest in the shelf:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

"The Sartorialist - Closer" - Scott Schuman
"Hello Kitty, Hello Art!" - Roger Gastman
"The Selby Is in Your Place" - Todd Selby
"Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty"

Can't wait to cuddle up in the couch with these!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar