27. mai 2012

://PRE birthday bash

This weekend has been so AMAZING so far. The summer is really here to the point that it can sometimes be too hot, but hey, we have been asking for summer for a long time now! Can't complain. Yesterday we went to town to get some things ready for my birthday celebration later that night. Which was amazing. More on that later.

The temperature resulted with loose and breazy garments. This is one of my favourite tops, that I got for my birthday last year from Ags. Love the bright color.


Loving my birthday gifts, a beautiful bracelet from the bf and an awesome watch from my mom and dad.

Today we're visiting my parents for a litte more quiet and laid back birthday celebration. It is just what we need after last night. Good food.

Have an amazing sunday, thanks for all the greetings and love! Much appreciated.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar