8. januar 2013

://DIY - the AFFORDABLE VERSION

Maison Martin Margiela is one of my favourite designers - because the strong, individual signature and for the simple yet intricate pieces. Owning some pieces though is still not a fullfilled dream because of the insane prices, but I love following the collections. My favourite garments of MMM is always the sweaters, I have a thing for oversized silhouettes. These two pieces I especially like, because of the clean lines. I was too late to get the grey one when it went on this years holiday sales...


Bummed out and quite annoyed by myself, I had to find a solution. I found this sweaterdress for a ridicolous bargain price at H&M from the Margiela collaboration and thought I should give my thoughts a try:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The result:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
BEFORE and AFTER

(Trying on that dress made me realize how short I really am...haha. )

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar