18. desember 2012

://Dressing up 4 XMAS PARTIES.

December is a festive season with all the Christmas parties in different settings weither it's with work or friends. I've attended three so far, the last one is in January. For me I think this is the  time of the year wear we dress up the most. 

I had these two outfits in mind for last Saturday's Christmas party - and ended up with the skirt and printed coat.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Budget friendly outfits from H&M and Zara from different seasons

As always, sometimes an outfit you make up in your head does not always work and there are moments you regret not buying the one dress or whatever you saw because you think "I'll think I have something I can use at home...". Thank God I've gotten smarter and have bought the must have staples in a wardrobe - black top, black skirt, black pants and black pumps. They can then be combined in different ways all over again or just acquire some new accessories so you can feel a little bit "renewed".

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Have fun DRESSING UP!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar