11. september 2012

://YET ANOTHER random Saturday.

I slept til' my body wouldn't want to sleep no more, and the dog was waiting (un)patiently by the bedroom door for his morning rituals around the neighbourhood. It ended up with a longer walk than usual, because I liked how the cold morning air slapped my tired face awake. The fresh air did something to me and I started washing, vaccuming and doing laundry when I got home. Leon (the dog) had more sense than me, he crawled right back to his bed, half-sleeping and bothered by me and the damn vaccum cleaner. Then I realised, the sun was out, so should I, so I met up with Mike just to hang out. Met friends of him that was visiting Oslo for the weekend, and we went windowshopping. Ended up buying new stunna shades I've been drooling for a while. More on that later (yes, the purchase deserves it's own post!). Also met up with Mimi. Then back home for the mandatory afternoon walk with the dog, some fish and chips and then some late night chillout with the girls.

So yeah, that was my Saturday. Random and wonderful, just how I prefer it. Here's some random pics as well.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I want a new toy too.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Visiting peeps at work.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Windowshopping (that did not last long).
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Enjoying a ice-mocca with soy with my also lactose-intolerant cousin Mimi. Yay for soy-milk and Stochfleths!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Met this cutie at the tram. Nice seeing you Boey!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar